Thursday, January 12, 2006

What a busy week!

As I warned a few days ago, this would be a very busy week. I have managed to wake up before 5 and did my hour of weight training on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday, unfortunately, I was so exhausted after working 12 hours that I couldn't even manage a single sun salutation that night. However, I got two fairly good walks in, thanks to taking the early train to work instead of the bus (which drops me off closer to my workplace) and a fire alarm going off.
I'm really perplexed how I'll manage to wake up before five tomorrow for the last weights workout of the week since I'll be in bellydance class tonight til 7:30 (heh, I've been in bed and almost asleep by then every day this week!).
The thing that scares me the most right now is the pain I'm having in my neck and shoulders right now. For the past few days it has been pretty bad, but last night I kept waking up from the pain. A similar pain is what got me off my exercise track a couple years ago. I'm hoping to nip it in the bud this time. I am doing lots of neck stretches and trying to keep good posture (in this case, rolling shoulders back and away from ears). I also suspect a lot of it is simply from all the stress this week causes...along with the job interview I have tomorrow!
Anyhow, I better get some work done...I guess that's what they expect me to do at this place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home